Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tiny Tyke Tuesday

This is what my week has been like thus far...messy... Ezra has decided that he doesn't eat baby food anymore. He only eats food he can put in his own mouth. So now he eats blueberry waffles for breakfast cut into pieces. Either a flop over (a quesadilla with refried beans in it) or pb&j cut up for lunch...and whatever we eat for dinner. Its harder than it sounds. I don't know if my kitchen floor will ever be clean...he is SO messy!
My poor little guy also has a yeast infection. Poor kid. I feel so bad. It took me a couple days to figure out what it was. Luckily I said something to my friend Carrie, and she helped me figure it out. :) Thanks Carrie! I didn't even know they could get yeast infections. But its clearing up. Thank goodness. It looked so painful.
I love that Ezra has started being more cuddly though. He lays his head down & gives hugs all the time. But unfortunately not to everyone. Two people he gives hugs to every time without fail is Grandpa Norm (Ezra's great grandpa, its so cute!!!) & Cody's little cousin John. Ezra loves John like no one else. John gets him to laugh hard & he always gets super excited kicking his legs & clapping his hands whenever he sees John. Its the sweetest thing. :) I love it. Especially since John is 14, but still loves to play with Ezra, he's too cool for a lot of things, but not Little E!
Love it!
Well, I will stop there. Hope I didn't bore you too much! Until next time! :)

No comments: