Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday's Mutterings

Sorry, we were out of town for a week, and Ezra was sick, so we took some time off. But I am sure you didn't really miss us. We are back and ready to roll.

1. I don't like people that are impatient with kids on planes. If you don't like children, you probably shouldn't fly Southwest...and flying back & forth from Arizona to Utah is the worst destinations for people who don't like kids.
2. I enjoy watching Ellen, I love her. If we all did nice things for people like she does every day, the world would be a marvelous place.
3. Speaking of Ellen, "Dance Dares" are my new favorite thing in the world.
4. I use Amazon.com way too much and for way too many things. I have resorted to buying some of my grocery items (non perishables of course) on there instead of going to the store...
5. I don't understand when people from your ward, who know you have a small child, who probably takes naps, ring the doorbell. I have tried unhooking it, but I can't figure it out.
6. I have never had a cavity before.
7. I love raspberries to death...my sister made me chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting when we were in AZ, and they were to die for!
8. I don't understand or get along with many people around my own age. I usually have friends that are a bit older than myself. :) And I love it! They teach me so many things!
9. Children's toys that sing, or make noise, get old really fast....
10. Chris Martin from Coldplay is one of my favorite people to watch, plus I like their music.
11. My eyes change color. They are blue/green, sometime they even look gray.
12. I like my nails really short. Don't know why, but I can't stand it when I can see more than like a millimeter of white.
13. Water is really hard for me to drink sometimes.
14. I can't eat oatmeal, I wish I could handle the texture, but it just feels like throw up and I can't make myself do it. I have tried everything, but I just can't make myself do it. You are lucky if you can eat it. I'm jealous.
15. I DVRed the Oscars & the Red Carpet Show, and Gwenyth Paltrow was my favorite. :)

What's on your mind today?

2 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

A friend in Camarillo laminated a sign to put up next to her doorbell reminding visitors to knock instead. I actually think she kept it up perpetually...it helped me remember!

The Jones' said...

I haven't come to your blog forever!! I'm the biggest slacker lately! I love Amazon too. Do you get diapers there? I've been ordering them from there for Months and that have really good deals on them. As for the doorbell, I need to send Marvin over to do the trick we have done to every house! Lifesaver! Glad you had fun in AZ, let's get a coke soon!:)