Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday's Mutterings

1. I have never been to the circus, or anything like it.
2. I have a hard time with large groupings of people.
3. I watch the 4th hour of the Today Show every day (I DVR it, so its not like I make sure I am home for it everyday).
4. PDA is very annoying to me; being near it, or being involved, doesn't matter which. Just not a fan.
5. I actually read people who do PDA actually do so because they feel they have something to prove or need validation. Is that acurate? I don't know, but I could see how that would make sense.
6. My worst fear is someone breaking into my house & harming me or my family, or taking my child.
7. My husband is 11 inches taller than me.
8. I miss working at a salon.
9. My favorite colors to wear are white, grey & black...boring huh? I have recently become obsessed with grey.
10. I have a hoodie addiction. I own over 20.
11. I am an extremely loyal person, like loyal to a fault, whether it be friendship, relationships or family.
12. I need noise. Whether the tv just be on with movies or whatever, music playing in the background etc.
13. I am cold a lot of the time, even when I was pregnant.
14. I have self diagnosed myself with acute OCD
15. If my son's hair is not done, he has a hat on. Never fails. One of the things I am very particular about.

No comments: