Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mondays Mutterings

1. I contemplated selling my son on Ebay today. But he usually gives me extra loves the day after we have a rough one, so I would probably regret it.
2. I find people who are obsessed with their phones so annoying. Can you just put it away? I usually have it on me, but I only have it out if I am talking to someone, texting someone or taking video or pictures of the child. But I do use facebook messenger to talk to my cousin during the day. (I haven't actually seen him since I was 4 or 5)
3. I really don't like anything peanut butter or banana flavored...ugh!
4. I am obsessed with hair accessories.
5. I miss the homeland during the winter for the weather, but I wonder if I almost miss it more on a warm day in spring or summer, cause I can't just run out to the beach like I used to...sad.
6. I miss being closer to a bigger diversity of people. I like the people here, but I do miss encountering people with different beliefs and ways of thinking....I felt more educated.
7. I am getting back into the school thing, and I am actually kind of excited. :)
8. Little E laughing or just babbling is my favorite sound ever.
9. I detest fake people. Its like they are insulting my intelligence. Yes, I see through you, and yes I like you even less for it. Just be real & own it, at least I will have SOME respect for you.
10. Referring back to #9, when I want to say something not nice, or suspect something might be said that someone might not appreciate, I just fall silent...cause I refuse to be fake, but I don't want to be mean. I just figure silence is my best option, thanks Thumper!
11. Something might be wrong with me, because I don't find Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper abnormally attractive, they are normal guys...Cody on the other hand...haha
12. My sister in law got me into this season of the bachelor, but at least now we have an excuse to get together every week :)
13. I have too many crafts & recipes circulating in my head...Thanks Pinterest.
14. Indie music makes me super happy.
15. 14 is my lucky number...

Whats on your mind?

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

I didn't know you were a Bachelor Girl?! It's hard to find people into it these days. Yes, it's a big fat waste of time, but Yes it's a great excuse to have a Girls night huh?