Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tiny Tyke Tuesday

I love reading people's blogs. But its kind of redundant when they are ALWAYS about their kids. Like only about their kids. My child consumes most of my life, yes, but I do have other things going on as well...So I limited myself to one gush a week.
Ezra started dancing consistantly last month. Its one of my favorite things. He nods his head, bounces either sitting on the floor or standing somewhere. I love it. I must say I think he might have some rythm! Which I am really happy about, because his daddy doesn't have an ear for music or anything...Luckily he stuck with mom in this particular area. :) One of the few things I was hoping he would inherit from me.
He also likes to sing. He does it when he is laying in his crib, he sings along at church, etc.
I am hoping we might have an interest in music, possibly an instrument??? A mom can hope, can't she?
He cracks me up. Seriously the light of my life. I couldn't imagine a life without him. I wouldn't trade one thing in this world for my little sweet boy!
There you go, my one gush for the week. Now that wasn't so bad, was it? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no it wasn't so bad, in fact, i agree completely! i'm going to start a blog JUST for my son and only share it with family and close friends, if they want to join. yes, becoming a mommy will be my full-time job come April, but i think it's important to have an outlet and blogging/internet browsing is mine. :)