Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Most Excited I Have Been in a While...

Ok, So I am about as excited as I get right now. I have been this exctied before, but not in a while. I am finally getting to go somewhere, since our honeymoon. I don't know about anyone else, but I get cabin fever quite often here. Its not like I can drive a little ways a get away somewhere like I could back home. Everywhere I go here just looks exactly the same. The same older brick homes, the same snowy landscape, and a lot of the same people. So we are about 6 days away from our escape to Camarillo. And I couldnt be happier about it!
This time next week, I will be at my favorite place in the world, Disneyland. I havent been since August, and for anyone who knows me, you know that is quite a while for me. We are excited to go away for Valentines Day, and do things that we cant do here, like wear shorts and go to the beach. I AM SO EXCITED! Not to mention that I get to see my nieces and nephew (also the one on the way, my sister says he is growing alot). And the rest of my wonderful family as well. Cody is excited to see them as well, he has missed them quite a bit. Which is quite a huge blessing in itself. I cant believe how much Cody misses my family, almost as much as I do. He gets a long with all of them so well, and has such a bond with them already. Its been amazing. I know my nieces cant wait to see him, they are borderline obsessed with him when he is coming and when he is there, its crazy. I just cannot wait to spend time with my family. I miss them terribly all the time. I know a lot of you know exactly how that is.
Hope all is well with everyone!

6 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

What a great way to spend your first V-day! Enjoy, and hope to see you :) Let us know if you need beach buddies.

Debbie said...

Yaay!! Hope to see you when you're down here!! xox, Debbie oxo

Kelly said...

We are excited for you to come!

Brittanie said...

SO jealous!!! I really want to go home!

carly said...

Kylie! I'm so jealous of you it's not even funny! enjoy it enough for both of us! because i'm dying up here!

Cody and Kylie said...

thanks guys! Castrejons, I hope I see you, you guys are great! Debbie, I hope I see you guys as well, you and your cute family. Kelly, I am excited to see you, TONIGHT!(probably). Britt, I feel your pain...its been 3 months since ive been home. Carly, I will enjoy it enough for the both of us...I will even post pictures! Any requests?