Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Style Moment...(also makes for good entertainment)

So my friend Anelieze (I hope I spelled that right, usually I don't even though I have known her forever) does the cutest things on her blog. I admire her, she is such a free spirit & so creative, plus, she is a religious blog updater. She recently did a style quiz. I was intrigued. What style am I? So I went to the link & started quizing. Evidentally I am quite a mixture.

I guess I am a little mix of Classic, which would look something like this:
And I am a little bit of Modern Elegance, which might look a little like this:
But mostly I lean toward French Eclectic Style, which can be seen below.

I think this little quiz did quite a good job classifying what I like. I absolutely love each of the styles I was classified as liking. So if you are like me, and wonder to yourself, how accurate are these things? Do the quiz yourself, and find out!
http://www.sproost.com/


2 comments:

Brand797 said...

Thanks Ky! I was 50% Rustic Revival and 50% Modern Elegance. I really have no idea what my real style is but I enjoyed the quiz!

anelieze castrejon said...

Lol, you're sweet. It's my way of "journaling" so if I like something, i blog about it regardless of who sees it just so i can remember it. :) I'm glad you're a blogging buddy bc then I can c all the fun stuff you're doing!! keep it up!
loves
Anelieze