Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life Is a Miracle

It is one thing to know that God is there. It is quite another to have a blossoming relationship with him and his son, Jesus Christ. If ever there are questions of why things happen, we need to be able to trust that there is a finite reason for everything, that there is a grand design, a plan. There is always something to be learned, impressions to be made, and lives to touch. If you don't know that for yourself yet, you will. Whether it be by experiences of your own, or experiences of others that you must witness. It will ALL, the scriptures do not say "some" but ALL will be for your good. One day we will understand it all, maybe not at the time, but it will all click at some point, hopefully. Seems hard to believe, but I KNOW that is true.

There is a woman that has touched my life tremendously. Who I look up to very much. Many of you have seen here on the news, or in an article, or on here own blog. If Nie hasn't touched your life yet, let her do it now. Click here. It is a beautiful message. And if ever you feel that life is too hard, and there are things that cannot be overcome...think of her. Pray for her. You will find yourself having love for someone you have never met. I do. And if you haven't seen her in a while, get reacquainted, introduce your friends. She is a wonderful example of a disciple of Christ, as are many others.

Prayer is amazing. Our Father in Heaven and our Savior are so merciful, kind, and loving. I love all of it. :) And not much else in this world matters.

2 comments:

Kristyn Elise said...

That was really beautiful. Thank you! I think I bawled through the whole video. :)

Tammy said...

I, too feel as if she is my friend. I love reading her blog and sometimes I realize I feel sorry for myself and I have no reason to. Hope you're doing well...and I see you soon. Where've you been anyway???