Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspired by Facebook

So as you know, people have been posting all sorts of things on their status on Facebook lately...if you don't know that, you probably don't have one...Anyway.
This is the last one I got. "If you have a wonderful husband, fiancé or boyfriend that works hard to provide for you and would do anything just for you and your family, then repost this as your status to give the HONEST and LOYAL men out there the recognition that they deserve....He has been the BEST thing that has happened to me!"
And for all of you that acutally READ my blog, you know Cody is exactly that. He is an exellent provider, and he has proven time and time again that he would do anything for me, or for my family. The boy is probably one of the most genuine people I know. Not only that, but he is honest, loyal, and kind. He has the biggest and sweetest heart on the planet.
The funny thing is, his grandparents were just saying similar stuff about him last night. They like to remind us a lot how lucky we are to have eachother, and I love it when they do. They seem to think we are an even match, even though I know I got the better end of the deal. ;) Its just nice to hear that people see the wonderful person that you see when you look at them.
So let your wonderful counterparts now how appreciated they are, and how awesome they are. I am sure they will love every minute of it, cause we can never appreciate everything enough!
Lots of Lots babe!

2 comments:

Jeff and Jess said...

You are such a cute wife!

Kristyn Elise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.