Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SO EXCITED, I can't even tell you!

Yes, I am one of those girls. I just can't wait for the sequel to Twilight, New Moon! I am not so much a "Twihard" or anything like that. I simply love the books, the eternal bond it represents and the way Stephanie Meyer writes. It doesn't hurt that every time I would imagine Edward, he had a bit of Cody in him (for me).
But I just got my tickets the other day in the mail to one of the midnight showings. Cody & I are going with our friends Chase & Mikah to a private showing in Provo (thanks Olivia). Olivia, this girl I have met through the blogging circuit, has rented out one of the screening rooms in a theater for the opening night. I asked her if she had any extra tickets, and poof, she made my month. I WAS GOING TO SEE NEW MOON, and not with a bunch of crazy high school kids, like when we saw Twilight...WOOHOO!
So, I wasn't THAT impressed with Twilight at first, but as I kept watching it, and I reread the books, it has definitely grown on me. I had to get over the fact that they don't get everything right for some reason (even the way they park Bella's car for the accident scene...sigh...) You would think it wouldn't be that hard...but evidently it is. ANYWAY...
Still, I am super stoked about the second movie coming out. If you have seen the previews, you just know its going to be better than the first. It just looks so much more intense! The actors say there is a lot more action, and the movie will leave you wanting more, so who wouldn't be excited? Only 23 more days...I think....

5 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

you are SO lucky! :( i really wanted to see it with Olivia & her gang. she's so cool!! wish i were that creative to have thought to do that here. give her a big HELLO from me & enjoy it!!

I'm going to go see it on Saturday, the day after at 4:30 pm. Not so exciting, but at least I'll bypass the sreaming teens! lets hope so at least. :)

Mikah said...

WOOT, WOOT! Thanks for hooking us up, Kylie (and Olivia).

anelieze castrejon said...

I know...she's goin to the dark side. inevitable, but it does have a good beat :)

Marcie said...

Um, HOT picture! :) I am SOOO excited and I am definitely a Twihard and proud of it! I am also going to the midnight showing and at 9 pm the theater I'm going to is playing Twilight, which we'll also see too! WOO-HOO! I also love that after New Moon there are still 2 more movies to see!!!

Cody and Kylie said...

Marcie, you crack me up! I love you! I wish I could joint in the fun, you would be so fun to go with!