Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Little Baker

So I have noticed as of late that Cody loves to bake. I wasn't expecting this when I married him. But when we have the option of what to make for family dinners, he says "Do dessert, I will make________". He enjoys making brownies, cookies, muffins, waffles, pancakes and rolls. I handle most of the cakes or cup cakes, because he says I make them more moist (thank you Erin).
So yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication, which was amazing! Anyway, when we got home, Cody decided to whip up some wonderful blueberry muffins. They were delish! He does such a great job! The guy has so many talents, not only is he Mr. Fixit, Mr. Builder, Mr. Electronics, Mr. AllThingsAquatic, Mr. Helpful, Mr. Wonderful, and Mr. Right, he is also a Baker! I am going to need to find some new talents to keep up! But needless to say we enjoyed our weekend, it was one of the few where we spent all of it together. I can't think of anything better!

1 comment:

Mikah said...

Mmmmm, those do look yummy! Baking is fun! Great job, Cody!