Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The 4th Has Arrived!

My sister Erin has had her baby! Porter Everett Milford arrived on Tuesday, May 26th at 6:50 pm. My poor sister was enduced at 7:30 in the morning, but was just not dialating! (sorry if thats TMI) But he finally decided to appear after a tough labor. He was 8lbs 4oz. even though he was a week early! We're glad to have him join our little family. I would put on of my pictures on here, but my computer is being retarded. I will post one later! Hope all is well with you guys!

4 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

Congrats! How wonderful to have a healthy new baby. :)

Mani & I go way back to 7th grade! I love her fam & yes, we even did go to France & Spain together in 2005. Wild, huh? So how do you know her?

Jeff and Jess said...

Tell Erin congrats! How are you doing?

carly said...

how fun! shad and i will have to visit them often for you!

Brand797 said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I like his name. Can't wait to see the pics.