Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My BFF

So seriously, Cody is my best friend in the entire world. I can talk to him about ANYTHING at any time. He is the one I call, even if its just for a laugh. I think he is about the funniest person I know, but he thinks I am. Truely the best friend I have ever had, and more. This guy just does the sweetest things just for fun. This week I got the most beautiful yellow and orange roses, "just because I love you". He has cleaned my entire home, done all of our laundry (which he hates) just because. Man, I don't think I could have asked for a better companion. And as you can see, he is just as goofy as me!

The past year, and 4 months have been the best. I cannot believe how time flies. But fortunately we have eternity! I can't believe what a lucky girl I am. Look at how unbearably cute he is! I am just so grateful for him and the life that we have together. I am also grateful for our truely unique relationship. My bff for sure! I LOVE HIM!

Codes & Ky '08-eternity

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Too cute and I'm so happy for you! :)