Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words of Wisdom Wednesday

I thought I would do themed days on my blog because 1) it will make me blog, 2) so I would never be daunted by the blank page staring me in the face. I use this as kind of my outlet, and I know people who read it. So I just wanted to do something worth reading, as well as do something that helps myself.

So here we go. Our first Words of Wisdom Wednesday.

This one is from President George Albert Smith. I think it is as meaningful today as it was back when he said it during WWI.

“Though the world may be filled with distress, and the heavens gather blackness, and the vivid lightnings flash, and the earth quake from center to circumference, if we know that God lives, and our lives are righteous, we will be happy, there will be peace unspeakable because we know our Father approves our lives” (George Albert Smith, in Conference Report, Oct. 1915, p. 28).

Gives us hope in the face of the adversity & uncertainty the world always provides. :)

No comments: