Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Simple Saturday

You know how we girls seem to complicate things? I do. I overstress, I over-analyse, I over plan, the list goes on.

So on Saturday I like to look for things that might make my life a little more simple. Cody helps of course. He and I are obsessed with simplifying life, whether it be simplify the way we live, like doing without things we don't need, finding ways to save, or finding more efficient ways to do things. Its been a really nice. Its created more time for us to spend as a family, and made us aware of things that really matter, and things that really don't.

So on Saturday I will post things I have found. And hopefully you can make your life a little easier as well. Cause who couldn't use that?

So this Saturday Cody found something to help with meal planning. Click here for help from General Mills meal planner. You can search through hundreds of recipes, make your meal plan, and they also have coupons. :)

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm looking forward to these posts Kylie. What a good idea! =)