Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Update

So its been a little while since I have posted, but life just gets crazier, and keeping up gets harder. I am still working, sometimes over 40 hours a week, sometimes less (which I prefer). Doctor's appointments have become more frequent. I will hit my 3rd trimester next week, so now I will have to go every 2 weeks instead of every 4; which doesn't seem neccesary since I talk to her for like 10 minutes and she either listens to his heartbeat, looks at him on ultrasound or both and then I'm out.

We had a low key Christmas this year, no hustle and bustle, no crazy stress. We had dinner with the Fitts family on Christmas eve, came home and opened our annual Christmas Eve pajamas and put them on and watched a movie. Christmas morning we slept in, Cody made some orange cinnamon rolls, we opened our gifts and stockings. The rest of the day was just spent hanging out with eachother and enjoying the day. :) Thats our favorite kind of day.

I went home to Camarillo to see my close friend/relative by marriage, marry my other close friend from high school, Chelsey & Christian. It was in true Chelsey style, and it was absolutely lovely. They are so good together, and I love them both very much, so it was great to see them so happy. I got to spend some much needed time with my sisters, my nephews and nieces and my mom and dad. It was a great trip. I can't wait to go home again in February and stay a little longer so I can actually make time for more friends (although any time doesn't seem like enough time). :)

Little guy was breach a couple of weeks ago, but has finally turned and now is in the correct position. Which made me breathe a little easier. His legs are the longest little things I have ever seen, they are like 2/3 of his poor little body just like his dad. We have showed the ultrasound picture to a couple of people, and they all say the same thing "WHOA! Those are some long skinny legs"....He is Cody's boy for sure, but the upclose shot of his feet look like mine. We will have to see when he gets here (can you believe his due date was exactly 3 months from yesterday?!?). I was going to upload the picture, but the scanner was being weird.

I still need to get some things on the walls of his room before I can post pictures of his "non nurseery, nursery". We aren't doing any characters, baby animals or cutesy prints, his room is black and white with accents of lime green and aqua. I will have to finish that up in the next couple of weeks. I just have to find the supplies to make the shelves I want to make and put some other things up on the walls. So stay tuned!

No comments: