Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

While We Were In California

We did family pictures(This was in the beginning of August). The whole operation was orchestrated by my sisters. We did these as a gift for my parents. We had a lot of fun hanging out on the beach together as a family. You just can't find any better scenery. The beach is probably what I do, and will always miss most about home (other than my family of course!)
Here are my favorites...



My Beautiful Family! Love you guys!


Ari Cheney Lewis did an awesome job editing these and the photographer (don't remember his name) was a trooper! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you like them!

Jeff and Jess said...

Way cute pictures!

anelieze castrejon said...

oh, i know! i wish utah didn't exist because all my friends live there now. poo. i should just go watch the premier in utah, huh? lol. well, you're lucky because if you see it at midnight, you'll see it a whole hour before me! :)

first anniversary!! wow! i remember going to your beautiful reception just yesterday...10 months ago! cool. so happy for you! enjoy each day. miss you too!!