Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Wedding!

Well, they're here!!! I just got the email last night saying, "your images are now online!". I was so excited. We hadnt seen many pictures of that day at all.


This one is my absolute favorite!


Cody and his brothers right after we came out. precious!


Cody and his sisters...yes, you counted correctly, there are 8 kids in his family.


This is me and my two sisters. I was WHITE!

All the girls on our side of the family. Cody's siblings didnt bring all of their kids to California.


Me and the boy, our only little guy, Rhett! He's so cute!

Aww, I loved my flowers!!! Absolutely perfect!

We couldn't stop making eachother laugh all day.


Standing in front of the HUGE tree on temple grounds.


I wasnt kidding when I said HUGE!

It was the perfect day!


See, we really couldn't stop laughing, especially because our photographer, my friend Brenda would say weird things.

Oh the dip, Cody loves to dip.

The entrance into our reception. Lindann, my sisters and my mom did such a great job planning everything. Thank you, you guys! The boys did a great job setting up as well!

One of the shots of the room. It looked like a little bistro in a garden!

Dancing with my daddy!

Our first dance, to our song. "Stay With Me" by Josh Gracin.


A full shot.


We had cupcakes instead of a cake.


This one was ours.


The walkway to the entrance.

Some of the 19 cousins I have. Love you guys! Thanks for coming! It was amazing. And I hope if you couldnt make it, that these pictures help you feel like you were there! Hope everything is well with everyone!
Pictures were taken by Brenda Manookin of New Sky Productions 503-756-2780

2 comments:

Brand797 said...

I love em! All your pics are beautiful, she did a great job.

Debbie said...

Very nice photos - thanks for sharing!! love, Debbie