Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our cute little start

So this would be our little humble abode. We are the second of the Fitts boys to live in these townhouses downtown, but its been great so far. Definitely nice for a little starter pad. We only plan on being in here for about a year, or maybe less, we shall see. I will start our little tour downstairs and we will work our way up.

Here we have our laundry area. Cody was nice enough to buy me a brand new washer and dryer. And man are they amazing! He wonderful, he does quite a bit of our laundry, with our schedules the way they are, he likes to help out around the house to make our lives easier.
This is a custom shelf Cody put in for me above our stove for our little nick-nacks and our microwave that we got.


Oh, I found Cody going through the cupboards while I was taking pictures. I guess I should start cooking dinner, he looks hungry.

This is our little kitchenette. I love our little dining room table. It was a major score on our part. We only need two chairs for now, but their are four. Mind you, I have a lot of things to put on the walls, but we have decided to wait to put holes in the walls while we figure out how long we will be living here.


Here is our living room. There was a prexisting hole in the wall, so I figured I might as well put something on the wall.


Another angle of our living room. I love our entertainment center (thanks to my sister erin and also my sister kelly for driving it all the way up here). Our Christmas tree has also been fun to have up. We have some rearranging to do when we have to take it down.
Now I will take you upstairs. Yeah, it is nice not to have anyone beneath you or above you!

Our cute little bathroom. There is a half bath downstairs as well, but I like this one the best. We never really use the one downstairs. Don't you love those countertops??? haha, yeah we are excited to buy a house so we can renovate when we want instead of just having to leave stuff like that there.
From the hallway. I love the rug and the striped shower curtain. I am sad you cant see our cute towels on the towel bar, but they are behind the door. Sorry!

As you walk into the second bedroom you see our computers. Cody's is the one on the right, my laptop is on the left. That is actually my sewing desk, that Cody's mom gave me. But Cody hasnt finished working on his computer desk that he is building, so I told him he could use mine for now. That will be my sewing room as well.


The other side of the second bedroom. It looks smaller in pictures Mom & Kel, don't worry. You will have a bit of space when you come stay. And I must tell you that this pillow top matress is amazing!

And our tour ends in our master bedroom. I had to make an exception to putting a hole in the wall to put my star up. I was way too excited about it to let it just sit like most of our wall decor.
Cody was also nice enough to buy us a wonderful new pillowtop bed in here, and my mom got us a matress pad, so I sleep quite nicely, especially after Cody has left for work! :) Hope you enjoyed your tour. If we stay for the duration of our lease, I will put up pictures when I have stuff on the walls. But if not, I will post pictures of our new place. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I will post that stuff later!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!

Brand797 said...

Looks like you have your apt decorated cute! I don't know what you were talking about needing help!

Jeff and Jess said...

Your house looks so cute! Isn't it so much fun decorating? I've had a blast in our townhouse!

Cody and Kylie said...

Its not so much fun while doing it, I like it after. And I can't wait till we buy a house in a few months so we can start remodeling and personalizing everything.

Unknown said...

Kyles, where did you get the green star?

Cody and Kylie said...

Roberts craft store the day after Thanksgiving.

Debbie said...

Love your home - VERY nice, thanks for sharing the photos~~love, Debbie Freitas