Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Engagement Picture

Here is one of the engagement pictures we have on our announcements. I just got the proof back today, it looks awesome! I can't wait to see one in person. We are now about 57 days out! That is just a couple months and we couldn't be more excited!
Yesterday was Cody's 23rd birthday. It wasn't much like any other day for him. He went to work, but at work his brothers got him a cake and a pizza. Later I brought him some cupcakes and took him to dinner. Cody chose Applebees, so thats where we went. Cody enjoyed his endless riblets! mmhhm! Not my favorite, but he sure likes them. We did not really do much, since we have both been feeling under the weather lately. Hopefully that ends soon. We are getting bored of staying in and feeling like crap and pretty much falling asleep as soon as we sit down.
Well I hope all is well with all of you! Thanks for everything!

3 comments:

Brand797 said...

The picture looks great! I cant wait to get mine in the mail!

Cody and Kylie said...

Thanks Brandee, I cant wait to see them either!!! :)

debbie said...

It was great to hear from you! and of course I remember you. Can I tell you how amazing you are and how much I love and respect your mom. Anyway congrats on the engagement. You look great in your picture.