Our Joy

Wedded Bliss

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tonights Festivities

So as you can see (the poster speaks for itself), this is going to be good. Its been a long time coming, and its finally here. I was going to practice self control and not go for a couple of weeks but...
Sunday I got a calling for the 3rd time in the last 2 months. This time I will be serving as a Young Women's advisor in our ward. Its going to be so fun, I am really excited to be back in Young Womens, its such a fun place to be. I miss my girls from the Eldredge Ward; but the girls in Orchard 5th are great also, and I am looking forward to speding time with them, getting to know them better, teaching them and also having them teach me a few things as well! ;)
After having both the Mia Maid & Beehive aged girls in Sunday School I know that we are going to have a blast. I love the people I am going to be priveleged to serve with, and the girls we have in our ward are amazing.
So our first order of business? Go see Eclipse as a ward YW activity of course, what else?
I can't wait to hear the reactions of over 20 teenage girls, it may even be more entertaining than the movie itself (who am I kidding?). :)
I know most of my blogging friends are going, and you all love to write reviews! I will be looking forward to reading them.

No comments: